Linea Verde is a collective excursion to the venetian isalnds Murano, Burano e Torcello.
We sail past the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, the S. Elena gardens and the Lido, famous for its beaches. We first stop at Murano, world wide known for its glassware factories. The second stop is the island of Burano, famous not only for its hand lacemaking, but also for its brightly-coloured fishermen’s houses.
From here, across the sandbanks, it’s just a ten-minute sail to Torcello: its cathedral with magnificent mosaics and the Church of Santa Fosca, dating to the 11th-12th century are a testimony of the island’s ancient splendour.
- Duration: 4 1/2 hours.
- Languages: Please get information at ticket office.
- Price: € 20,00 for person
- Meeting point: Giardinetti Reali, San Marco
- Stay on islands: about 40 min
- Timetable: everyday, except Christmas day
|29th March 2014 - 1st November 2014||9:30|
|2nd November 2014 - 27th March 2015|
- Reduced price if you buy at venicelink.com
- You can buy the ticket at the Meeting point Giardinetti Reali S.Marco.
- You can only do the full tour.
- Special price for families, children and older people.
- The excursion is FREE if you buy the Alilaguna 72h pass (not included in the 24 hour pass).